Accepting a Quote, & Making Payment Online
Please Accept or Decline the Quote or leave Comments. Once the Quote is Accepted, we will email you through an invoice to pay.
We accept a wide range of credit cards including Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, and JCB.
We also offer direct transfer from your bank account. Instructions will be available on your Invoice.
Once payment has been received we will email you a receipt and your Booking Confirmation Form.
Please visit our Facebook Page to read previous Customer reviews. Thank you
NZ Chauffeur Confirmation Policy
Please note bookings are only confirmed once full payment has been received. Upon which NZ Chauffeur will email the Customer their Booking Confirmation Form. If you made payment but did not receive your Booking Confirmation Form please get in touch with us as soon as possible.
Payment, Cancellation & Refund Policy for Tours
We will require an upfront non-refundable 20% deposit at the time the booking is made with the balance to be paid seven days prior to the Guests arrival.
Important Note: if you are paying by international bank transfer please make payment 17 days prior to the Guests arrival as international bank transfers can take up to 10 days to process.
If the Customer cancels their booking 6 days or less prior to their arrival date the Customer will be refunded 60% of the amount paid. If Customer cancels their booking after the commencement of the tour, no refund will be given.
Cancellation & Refund Policy for all other Chauffeur Services: Cruise Ship Transfers, Wedding Hire, Airport Transfers, Regular Transfers, Business Transfers, Private Chauffeur Hire by the Hour
If you cancel your booking 48 hours or more before your pick up you will receive your full money back less a 15% Customer Cancellation Fee.
Should you cancel your booking less than 47 hours or less prior to your pick up time you will receive no money back.
Airport Arrivals: No Refund will be given if a Customer walks directly past the Driver holding a Sign Board with their name on it, and gets into a Taxi
General Terms & Conditions
Prices include 15% Goods & Services Tax (GST) airport fees and road tolls.
In Case of significant flight delays, and particularly after midnight, NZ Chauffeur has the right to organise alternative transportation for you if necessary to remain compliant with LTSA legal driving hour requirements. NZ Chauffeur include up to two hours waiting time free of charge. Each hour after that the Driver is kept waiting, you will be charged an additional fee per hour. It is the Customers responsibility to liaise with NZ Chauffeur to cancel the Driver waiting.
NZ Chauffeur reserves the right to charge additional fees on New Zealand’s Statutory Holidays. Any such fees will be included in the quote we provide for you via email.
Important Information Regarding Children
If you have Children travelling who are 7 years old and under, they will be required to sit in a suitable child seat.
We can organise the correct seat for your child prior to your arrival, as long as we have a minimum of 48 hours notice.
Please email us your Child’s weight, height and age, so we can select the child seat best suited to your child’s needs. If you Child is 2 years old and under our Child Care Specialist ‘Baby on the Move’ recommends a rear facing child seat.
Whilst travelling with us, we want to ensure your child is as safe as possible.
We have allowed for 1 Suitcase + 1 Carry-on bag per person. If you have more than the maximum capacity noted, please advise NZ Chauffeur when booking.
Failure to advise us of your requirements may result in further charges.
New Zealand law stipulates luggage can only be carried in a designated luggage compartment therefore please understand for the safety and comfort of all passengers luggage will not be stowed in the passenger compartment.
Damage Caused to Vehicle by Customer
Should a Guest cause damage to the Vehicle either intentional or accidental, NZ Chauffeur has the right to invoice the Customer for the damage. Costs can include repair fees, workmanship, charges for the period of time the vehicle is out of use and administration fees.
NZ Chauffeur terms and conditions that may apply to you; by using this site you agree to be bound by these terms:
- New Zealand Law: The information contained on this site has been prepared in accordance with New Zealand law for the supply of products and services in New Zealand only.
- General Information: The information on this site is for general information only. Although every effort has been made to ensure that the information is current and accurate, the information is selective and may not be complete or suitable for your intended use.
- Independent Advice: NZ Chauffeur Limited strongly recommends that you seek independent advice before acting on any information on this site.
- Subject to Change: The information on this site may be changed at any time.
- Liability: Subject to any applicable law which cannot be excluded and to all provisions implied by statute which cannot be excluded, NZ Chauffeur Limited accepts no responsibility for any loss, damage, cost or expense (whether direct or indirect) incurred by you as a result of any error, omission or misrepresentation in any information in this site or our failure to provide this site.
- No Deemed Consent: Publication of email addresses should not be taken as deemed consent to receiving unsolicited email.